Here is a review on the new Timex IRONMAN GPS Global Trainer. I am thinking about this one, but others tell me to stick with the Garmin....hmmmmm
I wonder what I should do.
On another note, I ran about 14 miles through a crazy baron lava field with a bunch of mountain goats today. The footing was compromised for most of my run, but it was a lot of fun!!
My crazy quest for IRONMAN
I am on a mission to raise awareness and money for Ankylosing Spondylitis(A.S.) and arthritis through my competitions and rise to the top as a professional triathlete with A.S.. IRONMAN 2013 here I come. I have been training extremely hard and I won't stop until I get there!!!
"ENDURANCE For Ankylosing Spondylitis"
- MAN I can eat soooo much more food than I could a ...
- I am about to go for a run. Trying to find some d...
- Connected via mobile
- Tomorrow is my assessment by my new coach Rick Rub...
- Second thoughts?? No way!!!
- Today is Thursday. I have had a pretty good week ...
- Well, Today is Friday and I feel great. My back ...
- Welcome to my blog!!
- ▼ May (9)