I am about to go for a run. Trying to find some dirt roads and run about fifteen miles today. Two hours is my target. The wind is howling so I hope it cools me off because its a hot one today!!
I have been watching old IRONMAN World Championship videos over the past few days. I definitely have an addictive personality. I am just glad that it is for a good cause!!
Please, I can't stress enough that if you support what it is that I am doing, please donate through my fundraiser to the Spondylitis Association of America
My crazy quest for IRONMAN
I am on a mission to raise awareness and money for Ankylosing Spondylitis(A.S.) and arthritis through my competitions and rise to the top as a professional triathlete with A.S.. IRONMAN 2013 here I come. I have been training extremely hard and I won't stop until I get there!!!
"ENDURANCE For Ankylosing Spondylitis"
- MAN I can eat soooo much more food than I could a ...
- I am about to go for a run. Trying to find some d...
- Connected via mobile
- Tomorrow is my assessment by my new coach Rick Rub...
- Second thoughts?? No way!!!
- Today is Thursday. I have had a pretty good week ...
- Well, Today is Friday and I feel great. My back ...
- Welcome to my blog!!
- ▼ May (9)